Sunday, Mar 1, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Sources Of International Law: Judicial Decisions And Juristic Writings
Image Gallery :: Sources Of International Law Judicial ...
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Sources Of International Law Judicial ...
- Sources of international law (by Advocate Raja Aleem) - SlideShare - Nov 12, 2013 ... International Law is a rule that has been accepted as such by the "International
Community". The legal ... Decisions of Judicial and Arbitral Tribunals; and 5.
Juristic Works or called “Writing of Eminent Jurists” 1; 2. i. Treaties or ...
- Sources of International Law - Scholarly Commons @ IIT Chicago ... - article is concerned with the "sources" of international law in. * J. D., LL. ,M., ...
Subject to the provisions of article 59,3 judicial decisions and the teachings of ... (
4) juristic opinions, and (5) general principles, and then to dis- cuss each in detail
. 1. ... from the "law of nature," as is so clearly shown in the writings of the
- Where Does Article 38 Stand Today? - E-International Relations - Oct 12, 2011 ... Although Article 38 has helped define international law as a discipline ... (ICJ),
which is the definitive statement on the sources of international law. ... general
principles of law, judicial decisions, and juristic writings as means ...
- Sources of international law - Encyclopedia - The Free Dictionary - Information about Sources of international law in the Columbia Encyclopedia ...
International law is directly and strongly influenced, although not made, by the
writings of ... The decisions of the International Court of Justice International
Court of ...