Monday, Sep 1, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Miscegenation: Etymological History
Image Gallery :: Miscegenation Etymological History
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Miscegenation Etymological History
- Miscegenation - New World Encyclopedia - "Miscegenation" comes from the Latin miscere, "to mix," and genus, "race" or "
kind." While the etymology of the term is not ...
- miscegenation - Wiktionary - miscegenation ... 1.1 Etymology; 1.2 Pronunciation; 1.3 Noun ... In scholarly use,
miscegenation is particularly used for historical discussions, and in current use ...
- Miscegenation Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com ... - Make research projects and school reports about Miscegenation easy with
credible articles from our ... Racial categorization in the colonial era and early
history of the United States ..... The Concise Oxford Dictionary of English
- Miscegenation | Define Miscegenation at Dictionary.com - Miscegenation definition, marriage or cohabitation between two people of
different races, especially, in the U.S., ... Word Origin and History for miscegena
- Anti-miscegenation | Define Anti-miscegenation at Dictionary.com - Anti-miscegenation definition, marriage or cohabitation between two people of
different races, especially, in the ... Word Origin and History for miscegenation