Sunday, Sep 21, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Miscegenation: Etymological History
Image Gallery :: Miscegenation Etymological History
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Miscegenation Etymological History
- Miscegenation - New World Encyclopedia - "Miscegenation" comes from the Latin miscere, "to mix," and genus, "race" or "
kind." While the etymology of the term is not ...
- miscegenation - Wiktionary - 1.1 Etymology; 1.2 Pronunciation; 1.3 Noun ... In scholarly use, miscegenation is
particularly used for historical discussions, and in current use has been ...
- Miscegenation Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com ... - Make research projects and school reports about Miscegenation easy with
credible articles from our ... Dictionary of American History A Dictionary of
Sociology West's Encyclopedia of. ..... The Concise Oxford Dictionary of English
- Miscegenation | Define Miscegenation at Dictionary.com - Miscegenation definition, marriage or cohabitation between two people of
different races, especially, in the U.S., ... Word Origin and History for miscegena
- Anti-miscegenation | Define Anti-miscegenation at Dictionary.com - Anti-miscegenation definition, marriage or cohabitation between two people of
different races, especially, in the ... Word Origin and History for miscegenation