Sunday, Mar 1, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Liquor: History Of Distillation
Image Gallery :: Liquor History Of Distillation
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Liquor History Of Distillation
- distilled spirit | alcoholic beverage | Encyclopedia Britannica - Dec 2, 2014 ... distilled spirit, also called distilled liquor, alcoholic beverage (such as brandy, ...
some form of alcoholic beverage very early in their history.
- History of Alcohol Distillation - Destilarias Eau-de-Vie - History of Alcohol Distillation. The process of distillation (from the Latin 'de-stillare
' for 'drip or trickle down") is the separation of a liquid by evaporation and ...
- Distilling History — MONTGOMERY DISTILLERY - Alchemists believed that distillation released the essence or “spirit” of a
substance. Spirits distillation has a long and illustrious history, beginning with the
- Oldcook : Alcohol, History of distillation - Alcohol: History of distillation. Translator : Bruce Lee. Distillation of fragrant oils
for perfumery during the Antiquity, distillation of fruit brandies in the Middle Ages,
- History and Taxonomy of Distilled Spirits - Alex Reisner - History and Taxonomy of Distilled Spirits. June 10, 2002 — Miscellaneous. For
nearly 3,000 years people have been making potent spirits for medicinal and ...