Thursday, Jan 29, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Liquor: History Of Distillation
Image Gallery :: Liquor History Of Distillation
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Liquor History Of Distillation
- distilled spirit | alcoholic beverage | Encyclopedia Britannica - Dec 2, 2014 ... distilled spirit, also called distilled liquor, alcoholic beverage (such as brandy, ...
The principle of alcoholic distillation is based upon the different boiling points of
... some form of alcoholic beverage very early in their history.
- Oldcook : Alcohol, History of distillation - The first alembics during Antiquity, distillation during the Middle Ages (medicine
and alchemy), alcohols made for consumption from the 15th century onward, ...
- Distilling History — MONTGOMERY DISTILLERY - Spirits distillation has a long and illustrious history, beginning with the the ancient
Greeks, who ascribed sacred powers to the flammable and intoxicating liquids ...
- History of Alcohol Distillation - Destilarias Eau-de-Vie - History of Alcohol Distillation Through Time. ... The process of distillation (from
the Latin 'de-stillare' for 'drip or trickle down") is the separation of a liquid by ...
- History of Spirits in America | DISCUS - Since the distillation of beverage alcohol is, in simple terms, the separation of
alcohol ... The first liquor to be made in quantity and to have a major impact on