Tuesday, Sep 2, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Crocodile: Taxonomy Of The Crocodylidae
Image Gallery :: Crocodile Taxonomy Of The Crocodylidae
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Crocodile Taxonomy Of The Crocodylidae
- ADW: Crocodylidae: CLASSIFICATION - Crocodylidae. KingdomAnimalia ... PhylumChordatachordates. Chordata: ....
SpeciesCrocodylus johnsoniFreshwater Crocodile, Johnstone River Crocodile.
- Crocodile - See full taxonomy. A crocodile is any species belonging to the family
Crocodylidae (sometimes classified instead as the subfamily Crocodylinae). The
term can ...
- Classification - Crocodilians - If you thought that classifying crocodiles was easy, think again. There has been a
lot of confusion over crocodilian taxonomy for decades, and the debate ... the
current system (e.g. whether Tomistoma should be classified with the
- Crocodilians, Crocodylidae: facts, taxonomy, phylogeny at ... - Crocodilians, Crocodylidae: facts, taxonomy, phylogeny at GeoChemBio.com. ...
Eye of American crocodile. Alligator paw ... Crocodylidae, crocodilians.
- Crocodylidae - Integrated Taxonomic Information System - 174359. (Download Help) Crocodylidae TSN 174359. Taxonomy and
Nomenclature ... Gray, 1844. Genus, Osteolaemus Cope, 1861 – Dwarf