Monday, Apr 27, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Child Birth: Station
Related Resources :: Child Birth Station
- See Baby Positions In Labor: Effacement, Dilation, and Stations ... - In the first stage of labor, your cervix softens and begins to dilate so that you can
give birth. See what dilation at 2, 6, and 10 cm and the baby's "stations," or head
- Stages of Labor and Normal Childbirth - WebMD - If the baby's head has not started its descent, the station is described at minus 3 (-
3). When your baby's head is at the zero station, it is at the middle of the birth ...
- Effacement, Dilation and Station | Pregnancy | Baby ... - Babies Online - Once your baby has settled into your pelvis, but before he starts his descent to
the birth canal, it is referred to as a zero (0) station. Once your baby starts
- Childbirth Stations of Presentation - YouTube - Jun 25, 2007 ... This time-lapse 3D medical animation shows the stations of presentation during
labor (labour) and childbirth. The animation follows the baby's
- Labor Station - Pregnancy and Childbirth - May 22, 2014 ... How your baby's position relates to the pelvis in labor.