Sunday, Dec 21, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Child Birth: Station
Related Resources :: Child Birth Station
- See Baby Positions In Labor: Effacement, Dilation, and Stations ... - In the first stage of labor, your cervix softens and begins to dilate so that you can
give birth. See what dilation at 2, 6, and 10 cm and the baby's "stations," or head
- Stages of Labor and Normal Childbirth - WebMD - If the baby's head has not started its descent, the station is described at minus 3 (-
3). When your baby's head is at the zero station, it is at the middle of the birth ...
- Labor Station - Pregnancy and Childbirth - May 22, 2014 ... How your baby's position relates to the pelvis in labor.
- Delivery presentations: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia - Delivery presentation describes the way the baby (fetus) is positioned to come
down ... The delivery process is described in terms of fetal station, lie, attitude,
- Stages of Labor | Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - As labor progresses, regular, strong contractions help the baby descend through
the birth canal. The position (station) of the baby's head is determined by the ...