Tuesday, Jul 29, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Child Birth: Station
Image Gallery :: Child Birth Station
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Child Birth Station
- Labor Station - Pregnancy and Childbirth - May 22, 2014 ... How your baby's position relates to the pelvis in labor.
- See Baby Positions In Labor: Effacement, Dilation, and Stations ... - In the first stage of labor, your cervix softens and begins to dilate so that you can
give birth. See what dilation at 2, 6, and 10 cm and the baby's "stations," or head
- Stages of Labor and Normal Childbirth - WebMD - Jul 9, 2012 ... When your baby's head is at the zero station, it is at the middle of the birth canal
and is engaged in the pelvis. The station of your baby helps ...
- Childbirth Stations of Presentation - YouTube - Jun 25, 2007 ... View more AMAZING medical animations at http://www.nucleushealth.com If you
like this animation, LIKE us on Facebook: ...
- The Signs and Stages of Labor | Crouse Hospital, Syracuse, New ... - As your baby's birth approaches, it is normal to be both anxious and excited.
Knowing ... The term “-3 station” means that the baby's head is not yet in the