Tuesday, Sep 23, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Child Birth: Station
Image Gallery :: Child Birth Station
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Child Birth Station
- See Baby Positions In Labor: Effacement, Dilation, and Stations ... - In the first stage of labor, your cervix softens and begins to dilate so that you can
give birth. See what dilation at 2, 6, and 10 cm and the baby's "stations," or head
- Labor Station - Pregnancy and Childbirth - May 22, 2014 ... How your baby's position relates to the pelvis in labor.
- Stages of Labor and Normal Childbirth - WebMD - Jul 9, 2012 ... When your baby's head is at the zero station, it is at the middle of the birth canal
and is engaged in the pelvis. The station of your baby helps ...
- Labor: What Does Baby's Station Mean? - iVillage - Jun 18, 2011 ... Can you explain what baby's "station" means? I hear women discussing what
station there baby was at during labor and I have no idea what ...
- Stages of Labor | Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - As labor progresses, regular, strong contractions help the baby descend through
the birth canal. The position (station) of the baby's head is determined by the ...