Saturday, Apr 18, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Cannabicyclohexanol
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Cannabicyclohexanol
- Cannabicyclohexanol | Chemistry World - Royal Society of Chemistry - Dec 3, 2014 ... Used to make synthetic cannabis, cannabicyclohexanol may be more risky than
its non-synthetic counterpart.
- Cannabicyclohexanol - National Library of Medicine HSDB Database - Chemical structure for Cannabicyclohexanol .... JWH-018, JWH-073, JWH-200,
CP-47, 497 and cannabicyclohexanol, as Schedule I controlled substances.
- Chemical analysis of synthetic cannabinoids as designer drugs in ... - May 20, 2010 ... The concentrations of cannabicyclohexanol, JWH-018 and oleamide in the
products ranged from 1.1 to 16.9mg/g, 2.0 to 35.9mg/g and 7.6 to ...
- Legal Buds -Game Over :) cannabicyclohexanol deemed dangerous ... - Here is a release from the DEA regarding them placing a temporary hold on the
use of cannabicyclohexanol which is the synthesized version of ...
- 13216 - Cayman Chemical - (±)-CP 47,497-C8-homolog (exempt preparation). Cayman Chemical Item
Number 13216. Cannabicyclohexanol; CAY10596 (CAS 70434-92-3) ...