Friday, Mar 27, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Agro-pastoralism
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Agro-pastoralism
- agropastoralism - Wiktionary - §Etymology. From agro- + pastoralism ... (uncountable). The form of farming
that combines agricultural (growing crops) and pastoralism (rearing livestock) ...
- Agropastoral - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster ... - agro- + 2pastoral. First Known Use: 1891. This word doesn't usually appear in
our free dictionary, but the definition from our premium Unabridged Dictionary is ...
- Agropastoralism - Definition and More from the Free Merriam ... - noun ag·ro·pas·to·ral·ism \¦a grō-¦pa-st(ə-)rə-ˌli-zəm\. Definition of
AGROPASTORALISM. : a way of life or a form of social organization based on the
growing of ...
- Pastoralism | Full text | Transhumant agro-pastoralism in Bhutan ... - Jun 13, 2013 ... This paper presents research findings on the contemporary practices and socio-
cultural traditions of transhumant agro-pastoralism (TAP) in ...
- agropastoralism: meaning, definition, origin - WordSense.eu - WordSense.eu Dictionary: agropastoralism - meaning, definition, spelling,
synonyms, antonyms, hyphenation, pronunciation & translations.