Wednesday, Apr 16, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Wormwood Star
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Wormwood Star
- Revelation 8:11 the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the ... - The name of the star is Wormwood, and a third of the waters became wormwood.
So, many of the people died from the waters, because they had been made ...
- A "Wormwood Like Star" is Falling Towards Earth - YouTube - Feb 13, 2013 ... http://www.atlah.org The Manning Report A "Wormwood like star" is falling
towards earth, ETA, Friday, 15 February 2013. (Revelation 8:11) ...
- What is the meaning of wormwood in Revelation? - GotQuestions.org - Answer: "Wormwood" is the name of a star in Revelation 8:10-11: “The third
angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky
- Planet X and 'Wormwood' - Extraterrestrial information states it is referred to as Battlestar Wormwood. Now if
we check Revelations in the Bible we will find reference to the star "Wormwood" ...
- The Book of Revelation: The Seven Trumpets: Third Trumpet. (The ... - (The Star Wormwood.) Rev. 8:10-11. "And the THIRD ANGEL sounded, and there
fell a 'GREAT STAR' from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon ...