Thursday, Aug 21, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Wituland History
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Wituland History
- German adventures | Enzi - The German Protectorate Wituland was established on 27 May 1885. ... Wituland
probably has not left a significant impact on German, Kenyan or Witu history.
- HISTORICAL FLAGS - A BLOG ABOUT FLAGS, THEIR MEANING AND THEIR HISTORY. All pictures ...
In 1885, Wituland became a German protectorate, but in accord with the 1890 ...
- Articles from FFE #3 - FFE Journal - Fakes Forgeries Experts ... - The work of the Philatelic Foundation of New York, its history and reference ...
stamps and covers from the Sultanate of Wituland and the nearby Malakote area.
- Colonial Flags 1914 (Germany) - CRW Flags Inc. - Sep 5, 2012 ... Unfortunately, in the arena of political and historical events, these .... Wituland (a
part of German East Africa) was exchanged with Great Britain ...
- WHKMLA : History of Zanzibar - Sep 25, 2007 ... See also History of the Swahili Coast, History of Tanzania ... British sphere of
interest, and ceded German claims over Wituland, Benadir (Italian ...