Thursday, Aug 21, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Virginia (pinnace)
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Virginia (pinnace)
- Maine's First Ship - Bath, Maine - Non-Profit Organization | Facebook - Maine's First Ship will build a 51-foot reconstruction of the pinnace Virginia; the
first English ship built in North America. http://www.mainesfirstship.org/. Photos.
- The Pinnace Virginia, 1607 | Penobscot Bay History Online - J. Hunt's 1607 map of Ft. St. George in Popham, Maine, showed a sketch of a
pinnace, thought to be the Virginia, built at the Popham colony in 1607-1608.
- File:America Pinnace Virginia 1584 artist.jpg - Wikimedia Commons - Jan 28, 2011 ... English: This painting by Seth Eastman, c.1850 depicts a 'small' pinnace, a boat
design that was used on the earliest voyages from England to ...
- The 1607 Popham Colony's Pinnace Virginia: An in-context design ... - Mar 1, 2013 ... At first glance this book promised much. However, it is a disappointment. The first
question, which remains unanswered, is what is meant by ...
- 1607 Popham Colony - Maine Authors Publishing - The 1607 Popham colony's Pinnace Virginia ... Constructing and operating the
small, rugged VIRGINIA exemplifies their abilities with two documented Atlantic ...