Friday, Apr 18, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Virginia (pinnace)
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Virginia (pinnace)
- History of the Popham Colony - Maine's First Ship - Led by their shipwright, Digby, however, they managed to complete construction
of a small ship, a 30-ton pinnace they christened Virginia, the first English ship ...
- Maine's First Ship - Bath, Maine - Non-Profit Organization | Facebook - Maine's First Ship, Bath, Maine. 263 likes · 6 talking about this · 1 was here.
Maine's First Ship will build a 51-foot reconstruction of the pinnace Virginia; the
- The Pinnace Virginia, 1607 | Penobscot Bay History Online - J. Hunt's 1607 map of Ft. St. George in Popham, Maine, showed a sketch of a
pinnace, thought to be the Virginia, built at the Popham colony in 1607-1608.
- File:America Pinnace Virginia 1584 artist.jpg - Wikimedia Commons - Jan 28, 2011 ... English: This painting by Seth Eastman, c.1850 depicts a 'small' pinnace, a boat
design that was used on the earliest voyages from England to ...
- America's first ship is reimagined, recreated - The Working Waterfront - Sep 18, 2013 ... BATH — Each day, volunteers recreating the pinnace Virginia walk in the shoes
of the settlers, but they dream of the day they will sail in their ...