Monday, Apr 27, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Related Resources :: Virginia (pinnace)
- Maine's First Ship - As few as 70 of the original 120 colonists built the sturdy pinnace Virginia,
beginning Maine's long tradition of quality shipbuilding with 4000 ships built just
- Maine's First Ship - Bath, Maine - Non-Profit Organization | Facebook - Maine's First Ship, Bath, Maine. 326 likes · 3 were here. Maine's First Ship will
build a 51-foot reconstruction of the pinnace Virginia; the first...
- Construction of 1608 popham colony ship replica stalled by sluggish ... - Aug 27, 2014 ... Reconstruction by Maine's First Ship of the Virginia, a pinnace built more than
400 years ago at the short-lived Popham Colony, is taking longer ...
- The Pinnace Virginia, 1607 | Penobscot Bay History Online - J. Hunt's 1607 map of Ft. St. George in Popham, Maine, showed a sketch of a
pinnace, thought to be the Virginia, built at the Popham colony in 1607-1608.
- 1607 Popham Colony - Maine Authors Publishing - The 1607 Popham colony's Pinnace Virginia An In-Context Design of Maine's
First Ship. 1607 Popham Colony. John W. Bradford. Archaeology of the 1607 ...