Friday, Feb 27, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Varanus Rosenbergi
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Varanus Rosenbergi
- Varanus rosenbergi - Monitor Lizards - Varanus rosenbergi is a member of the subgenera Varanus. It can reach a total
length of 150 cm. Specimen from the mainland remain smaller than animals from
- Varanus rosenbergi (Heath Monitor, Southern Heath Monitor) - Varanus rosenbergi has been listed as Least Concern due to its wide distribution,
in some parts of which it is said to be common. Currently, it is not likely to be ...
- Rosenberg's Goanna - profile | NSW Environment & Heritage - Jan 30, 2014 ... Scientific name: Varanus rosenbergi. Conservation status in ... Rosenberg's
Goanna reaches up to 1.5 metres in length. It is dark grey above, ...
- Varanus rosenbergi | The Reptile Database - Higher Taxa, Varanidae, Platynota, Sauria (lizards). Subspecies. Common
Names, Heath Monitor. Synonym, Varanus gouldii rosenbergi MERTENS 1957:
- Varanus rosenbergi : Heath Monitor | Atlas of Living Australia - Rosenberg s Goanna reaches up to 1.5 metres in length. It is dark grey
above, finely spotted with yellow or white, and with paired, blackish cross-bands