Wednesday, Aug 20, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Urdu Alphabet: Vowel Chart
Image Gallery :: Urdu Alphabet Vowel Chart
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Urdu Alphabet Vowel Chart
- Urdu Vowels - hindi sentences urdu devanagari nastaleeq nastaliiq nastaliq naskh Hugo
Coolens. ... "Short" a sounds like the "a" in the English word "majority". ... If you
use ArabTeX, you'll see that it will put an extra zabar on the letter preceding the
alif when ...
- The Urdu Alphabet - More About Vowels and Ahrāb. Tashdeed. Special Spellings. Izafat. English to
Urdu Transliteration Chart. Hindi to Urdu Conversion Chart. Back to Extras Menu.
- BBC - Languages - Urdu - A Guide to Urdu - The Urdu alphabet - Read and listen to the letters of the Urdu alphabet and find out key details about
the ... Urdu has three short vowel sounds and seven long vowel sounds.
- Urdu/Alphabet - Wikibooks, open books for an open world - Below is a table of all the Urdu alphabets along with their names and the
phonetic pronunciation of their ... ر, Ray, pronounced [reɪ], Arabic, D, Semi-
- Urdu alphabet, pronunciation and language - Omniglot - Urdu is an Indo-Aryan language with about 104 million speakers, including those
who ... ğunnah appears only at the ends of words and nasalises the preceding
vowel. A recording of the Urdu alphabet by محمد شکیب بیگ (Mohammad Shakeb