Tuesday, Sep 2, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Tsembaga Maring
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Tsembaga Maring
- Tsembaga Background - Rappaport was interested in the Maring-speaking peoples of eastern New
Guinea ... This exercise introduces you to the Tsembaga, a Maring subclan living
- Ritual and self-regulation of the Tsembaga Maring ecosystem in the ... - Dec 1, 1984 ... Rappaport's (1968) study of self-regulation in the Tsembaga Maring ecosystem is
an important substantive contribution to human ecology.
- Culture and human agro-ecosystem dynamics: The Tsembaga of ... - Several simulation models of the Tsembaga ecosystem were constructed to test
... 1, Ritual and self-regulation of the tsembaga maring ecosystem in the new ...
- Rappaport, Roy A.  - Social Networks and Archival Context - The Tsembaga Maring, shifting swidden horticulturists, occupied approximately
three square miles of the southern wall of the Simbai Valley, a region that had ...
- Interpretation of Social Profiles of Production in Tsembaga-Maring ... - TSEMBAGA-MARING, SIMBAI VALLEY, EASTERN. HIGHLANDS, NEW GUINEA.
By David J. Thomas* article is an analysis of social profiles of production in a ...