Wednesday, Aug 20, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Swedish Mauser: M 1894 Carbine
Image Gallery :: Swedish Mauser M 1894 Carbine
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Swedish Mauser M 1894 Carbine
- 1894 Swedish Mauser carbine - The highest price 1894 Swedish Mauser carbine I've seen in-person so far has
been 5.(now very ... They're separate from the m/96 serial number range,
- House of Karlina,Gevär 1896,Swedish Mauser,m94 carbine,1894 ... - 1894 & 1896 Swedish Mausers Updated ... Luxembourg Model 1900 Mauser 6.5
x55 ... m/1918 (Fencing Musket) · Experimental Model 1892 Carbine & Rifle ...
- 1894 Swedish Mauser carbine survey results - Swedish Mauser carbines - Carl Gustaf and Oberndorf mfg. ... 1895 Mauser
Oberndorf m/94-67 for Remington sabre bayonet -----------------------m/94-67 s/n:
- Swedish rifles 1894 to 1960 - Original Swedish rifle m/39 with bayonet delivered by CG ... m/1896, m/1938, m/
1941 and Carbine m/1894. ... The mechanism used was the old standard Mauser
m/96 mechanism similar to fm/23-36 ...
- FAQ about Swedish Mauser m/1896, m/1938, Carbine m/1894 and the - Oct 17, 2009 ... Q: What was the muzzle thread used for? A: It was used to attach the blank firing
device. It is normally found on m/1938 and rarely on m/1896.