Sunday, Apr 20, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Swedish Mauser: M 1894 Carbine
Image Gallery :: Swedish Mauser M 1894 Carbine
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Swedish Mauser M 1894 Carbine
- Fake 1894 Carbines - The highest price 1894 Swedish Mauser carbine I've seen in-person so far has
been 5.(now very ... They're separate from the m/96 serial number range,
- 1894 Swedish Mauser carbine survey results - Swedish Mauser carbines - Carl Gustaf and Oberndorf mfg. ... 1895 Mauser
Oberndorf m/94-67 for Remington sabre bayonet -----------------------m/94-67 s/n:
- House of Karlina,Gevär 1896,Swedish Mauser,m94 carbine,1894 ... - 1894 & 1896 Swedish Mausers ... Swedish Rolling Block Rifles ...and other
vintage firearms. Luxembourg Model 1900 Mauser 6.5x55 · A very special 1870
Krag rifle ... m/1918 (Fencing Musket) · Experimental Model 1892 Carbine & Rifle
· 2nd ...
- 1894 Swedish Mauser carbine - 1894 Swedish Mauser Carbines August 29, 2007 1903 Carl Gustaf m/94 Navy
carbine. Several 1903 carbines have showed up in this same year and serial ...
- FAQ about Swedish Mauser m/1896, m/1938, Carbine m/1894 and the - Oct 17, 2009 ... Q: What was the muzzle thread used for? A: It was used to attach the blank firing
device. It is normally found on m/1938 and rarely on m/1896.