Monday, Sep 15, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Shendyt
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Shendyt
- Clothing - Eternal Egypt - The palette of King Narmer is the earliest record of a king wearing the short kilt,
called the Shendyt, with its two ends crossed over and tucked under a belt tied at
- Shendyt dictionary definition | shendyt defined - YourDictionary - A short, pleated, kiltlike garment of ancient Egypt, associated especially with
rulers and gods. Origin of shendyt. Egyptian šndjt. The American Heritage® ...
- Brooklyn Museum: Items Tagged "shendyt kilt" - ... for Feminist Art · European Art · Libraries and Archives · Photography ·
advanced 106,041 records currently online. Found 13418 Items Tagged "shendyt
- Brooklyn Museum: Items Tagged "shendyt" - Collections: Items Tagged "shendyt". Collections · On View · Exhibition Archive ·
Research Resources · News · Play · American Art · Arts of Africa · Arts of the ...
- Ancient Egypt Clothing on Pinterest - Schentis: Much like the Pharaoh's Shendyt. Sometimes worn under a tunic by
upper and middle class Egyptians. ancient middl, antiguo egipto, ancient egypt, ...