Tuesday, Jul 29, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Samjinnal
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Samjinnal
- Cultural Spotlight: Korean Festivals & Holidays - Life in Korea - Jeongwoldaeboreum · Samjinnal · Hansik · Sawolchopail · Dano · Yudu ·
Sambok · Chilseok · Chuseok · Dongji · Seol-nal (Lunar New Year) ...
- Festivals In Korea | USA Today - Samjinnal celebrates the arrival of spring in Korea and falls on the third day of the
third lunar month. The word "sam" in hangul translates as "three," as the name ...
- Other Lunar Folk Celebrations - South-Korea - korea4expats - Jul 27, 2012 ... Samwol Samjinnal (3rd lunar month) The third day of the third month by the lunar
calendar, "Samwol Samjitnal" is the traditional day on which ...
- culture | The Quilting Sword - Mar 4, 2013 ... I was surprised to find that it corresponds to a Korean holiday called Samjinnal,
also celebrated on March 3rd and which signals the arrival of ...
- Korean Food : Flower Decorated Rice cake, Hwajeon :: Food Storyist. - Mar 12, 2012 ... Every March 3 in the lunar calendar, named 'Samjinnal', azaleas blooming,
women and children went out to pluck azaleas or other edible ...