Thursday, Jan 29, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Samjinnal
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Samjinnal
- Cultural Spotlight: Korean Festivals & Holidays - Life in Korea - Jeongwoldaeboreum · Samjinnal · Hansik · Sawolchopail · Dano · Yudu ·
Sambok · Chilseok · Chuseok · Dongji · Seol-nal (Lunar New Year) ...
- Festivals In Korea | USA Today - Samjinnal celebrates the arrival of spring in Korea and falls on the third day of the
third lunar month. The word "sam" in hangul translates as "three," as the name ...
- Seasonal Holidays | Subject Index - Samjinnal (Kor. 삼짇날, lit. double-three day) falls on the third day of the third
lunar month. Three being a positive number in numerology, this date containing
- File:Korean pancake-Jindallae hwajeon-01.jpg - Wikimedia Commons - Nov 16, 2014 ... It was traditionally eaten on Samjinnal, which falls on every March 3 in the lunar
calendar. 한국어: 진달래화전은 지진 떡 (유전병)의 일종으로 ...
- Korean Food : Flower Decorated Rice cake, Hwajeon :: Food Storyist. - Mar 12, 2012 ... Every March 3 in the lunar calendar, named 'Samjinnal', azaleas blooming,
women and children went out to pluck azaleas or other edible ...