Monday, Mar 2, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Robert Stawell Ball
Image Gallery :: Robert Stawell Ball
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Robert Stawell Ball
- Sir Robert Ball and Victorian astronomical controversies - Re-reading this essay now, I am struck by my failure to make Ball interesting. ...
For thirty-five years (1874-1909) Sir Robert Stawell Ball virtually personified ...
- Ball | Sir | Robert Stawell | 1840-1913 | astronomer and mathematician - Robert Stawell Ball (1840-1913) was an astronomer, mathematician, and writer
of popular science books. His father was Robert Ball, a naturalist. Born in Ireland
- Ball Robert biography - MacTutor History of Mathematics - University ... - Biography of Robert Ball (1840-1913) ... Robert Stawell Ball ... Gresley Hellicar
and his father, a civil servant and a naturalist, was also named Robert Ball.
- Sir Robert Ball - the Victorian Patrick Moore - Astronomical History ... - Dec 13, 2005 ... That honour goes to a Victorian scientist, one Robert Stawell Ball (1840 - 1913),
an Irishman who was to become the foremost popular ...
- Robert Stawell Ball | Feedbooks - Sir Robert Stawell Ball, Fellow of The Royal Society, (1 July 1840, Dublin – 25
November 1913, Cambridge) was an Irish astronomer. He worked for Lord Rosse