Thursday, Aug 21, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Related Resources :: Rempo Niwa
- Zuigaku Rempô Lineage | Sweeping Zen - Pronounce: Zuigaku Rempô Niwa Zuigaku Rempô Niwa Zenji (1905—1993) was
the 77th abbot of the Eihei-ji monastery, one of the two principal temples of the ...
- Introducing Master Gudo Wafu Nishijima - Dogen Sangha - Ordained by the late Master Rempo Niwa, formerly head of the Soto Sect. He has
written many books on Buddhism in both Japanese and in English. He teaches ...
- 西嶋愚道 和夫 Nishijima Gudō Wafu - Terebess - Master Nishijima was ordained as a priest by the late Master Rempo Niwa,
formerly head of the Soto Sect, and has written many books on Buddhism in both
- Linie - Zen-Dojo Weingarten - ... Schüler Taisen Deshimarus. Nach dessen Tod erhielt er 1984 von Niwa
Rempo Zenji, der seinerzeit höchsten Zen-Autorität Japans, die Bestätigung (
- Gudo Nishijima passes away - Buddhist News - Jan 31, 2014 ... Master Nishijima was ordained and received dharma transmission from the late
Rempo Niwa, Abbot of Eiheiji temple and head of the Soto ...