Monday, Apr 27, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Related Resources :: RMS Strathnaver
- P&O Strathnaver - P&O Steam Navigation Company - Strathnaver was the first of the Strath Sisters, ordered in January 1930 by P&O's
Chairman, Lord Inchcape. She was launched on 5th February 1931 at Vickers ...
- Ships and Harbours Photos - Passenger liner RMS Strathnaver at ... - Sep 15, 2007 ... Photo of P&O Passenger liner RMS Strathnaver at Cadiz, Spain (one .... left from
Tilbury on the SS Strathnaver early in 1953 to Melbourne then ...
- P&O RMS Strathaird - ssMaritime.com - RMS Strathnaver was the first of the pair to be built and was completed on
September 2, 1931 and she was followed by her identical sister the RMS
Strathaird on ...
- Accommodation Plan - P&O Line, SS Strathnaver, 1954 - Museum ... - The RMS, later SS, Strathnaver was a Royal Mail Ship and Ocean Liner
launched in 1931 by P&O, with accommodation for 500 first class and 670 tourist
- RMS Strathnaver - The Christopher Daniel Dial Collection - Zenfolio - Feb 10, 2012 ... The P&O RMS Strathnaver in the Suez Canal, when Christopher was 3rd officer -