Monday, Sep 1, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: RMS Strathnaver
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: RMS Strathnaver
- Accommodation Plan - P&O Line, SS Strathnaver, 1954 - Museum ... - The RMS, later SS, Strathnaver was a Royal Mail Ship and Ocean Liner
launched in 1931 by P&O, with accommodation for 500 first class and 670 tourist
- Jimmy Barnes Message Board: S S Strathnaver - Network54 - RMS STRATHNAVER 1931. This first pair of the “Strath” ships was the crowning
glory of the P&O fleet expansion of the 1930s. They introduced ...
- Ships and Harbours Photos - Passenger liner RMS Strathnaver at ... - Sep 15, 2007 ... Photo of P&O Passenger liner RMS Strathnaver at Cadiz, Spain (one of the 'white
sisters'). This photo is part of a small series from an old b&w ...
- RMS Strathnaver - The Christopher Daniel Dial Collection - Zenfolio - Feb 10, 2012 ... The P&O RMS Strathnaver in the Suez Canal, when Christopher was 3rd officer -
- P&O RMS Strathaird - ssMaritime.com - RMS Strathnaver was the first of the pair to be built and was completed on
September 2, 1931 and she was followed by her identical sister the RMS
Strathaird on ...