Saturday, Apr 18, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Qurnet Murai: Tombs At Qurnet Murai
Image Gallery :: Qurnet Murai Tombs At Qurnet ...
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Qurnet Murai Tombs At Qurnet ...
- The tomb of Ameneminet, TT 277 - OsirisNet.net - The small chapel of tomb TT277 is located in the Theban necropolis, more
precisely on the hill of Qurnet-Murai. It belongs to Ameneminet (or Amenemonet),
- Deir el medineh - OsirisNet.net - Before examining the question of the tombs of Deir el-Medineh, it is ... build it, in a
desert area situated behind the hill of Qurnet Murai, "pA dmi", "the town", which ...
- Egypt: An Overview of the West Bank at Luxor (Ancient Thebes) - If one looks at just the Valley of the Kings, one only sees tombs, but the tombs ...
the Temple of Merenptah is Qurnet Murai, a hill with 17 numbered tombs mostly ...
- Tombs of the Nobles - Tour Egypt - Finally, south of Sheikh Abd el-Qurna and near the Temple of Merenptah is
Qurnet Murai, a hill with 17 numbered tombs mostly dating to the Ramesside
- Theban tomb tracings made by Norman and Nina de Garis Davies - Detail of a scene in TT 65. Reconstruction by Hana Navrátilová. Tombs .... (
Qurnet Murai); TT 277, Amenemonet, Divine father of the mansion of Amenophis