Saturday, Dec 20, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Related Resources :: Polylactic Acid
- Pros and Cons of the Corn-Based Plastic PLA - Environmental Issues - The corn-based plastic PLA has many uses and is often proposed as a green
alternative to petroleum-based plastics. Although PLA is carbon neutral and
- Corn Plastic to the Rescue | Science | Smithsonian - The resin, known as polylactic acid (PLA), will be formed into containers and
packaging for food and consumer goods. The trendy plastic has several things ...
- PLA - RepRapWiki - For a list of filament suppliers see --> Printing Material Suppliers. Polylactic acid (
PLA) is a bio-degradable polymer that can be produced from lactic acid, which ...
- Polylactic acids (PLA) - Innovations & Products - ThyssenKrupp AG - T-shirts, coffee cups, fast food packaging, bottles and other everyday items:
Biobased plastics, also referred to as polylactic acids (PLA), can be used to make
- Dermal Fillers: Polylactic Acid - American Society of Plastic Surgeons - Trusted resources on polylactic acid from the American Society of Plastic
Surgeons. Dermal filler information, photos, surgeons, and more.