Tuesday, Jul 29, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Polylactic Acid
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Polylactic Acid
- PLA - RepRapWiki - Jul 10, 2014 ... For a list of filament suppliers see --> Printing Material Suppliers. Polylactic acid (
PLA) is a bio-degradable polymer that can be produced from ...
- Corn Plastic to the Rescue | Science | Smithsonian - PLA made by NatureWorks is compostable. But Chris Choate (at a Norcal site
near Vacaville, California) says large amounts of corn plastic can interfere with ...
- Polylactic acids (PLA) - Innovations & Products - ThyssenKrupp AG - T-shirts, coffee cups, fast food packaging, bottles and other everyday items:
Biobased plastics, also referred to as polylactic acids (PLA), can be used to make
- Poly-Lactic Acid: Production, Applications, Nanocomposites, and ... - Aug 26, 2010 ... PLA or poly-lactide was discovered in 1932 by Carothers (at DuPont). He was
only able to produce a low molecular weight PLA by heating ...
- Pros and Cons of the Corn-Based Plastic PLA - Environmental Issues - The corn-based plastic PLA has many uses and is often proposed as a green
alternative to petroleum-based plastics. Although PLA is carbon neutral and