Thursday, Feb 26, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Phosgenite
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Phosgenite
- Phosgenite: Phosgenite mineral information and data. - Phosgenite is formed in the oxidation zone of lead ore deposits, especially where
sea water is present or other sources of chlorine.
- Phosgenite Mineral Data - Click Here for Larger Phosgenite Image in a New Browser Window Images: ...
Phosgenite. Comments: Clear pseudo-cubic crystals of phosgenite on matrix.
- minfind.com - Phosgenite specimens from mineral dealers - Phosgenite (fluorescent) on Galena. Monteponi Mine, Iglesias ... Phosgenite.
Monteponi Mine, Iglesias ... Phosgenite (exceptional). Monteponi Mine, Iglesias ...
- PHOSGENITE (Lead Carbonate Chloride) - Mineral Gallery - Phosgenite is a relatively rare mineral and has a rare symmetry, tetragonal, for a
carbonate mineral. It has a high luster due to its lead content, just as glass ...
- PHOSGENITE - Italian and Elba Minerals - Monteponi mine, Carbonia-Iglesias, Sardinia, Italy - A super phosgenite crystal of
6.4 cm in size ! A Museum quality an size specimen. The crystal is complete, ...