Saturday, Nov 22, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Penysarn History
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Penysarn History
- Family History Anglesey Smaller Villages 1 - Curious Fox - Village by village genealogy, family and local history enquiries for Anglesey. ...
Owen Roberts,born about 1809,was publican in 1841 at Penysarn. I can't make ...
- Llaneilian - Genuki - Oct 27, 2013 ... Church History ... coflein; Capel Carmel (Baptist), Chapel St, Penysarn - on
geograph.org.uk and "Carmel Baptist Chapel was built in 1842, ...
- Llaneilian Church - History, Travel, and accommodation information - Travel, history and heritage information about Llaneilian Church , a Historic
Church in Gwynedd, plus nearby ... Ash Cottage, Penysarn - 1.3 miles. Penysarn
- Old Photos of Penysarn on Anglesey / Sir Fôn in Wales, United ... - Old photos of Penysarn on Anglesey / Ynys Môn in North Wales, United Kingdom
of Great ... Channel Islands>>Film and Movie Stars>>Family History Help.
- History - Gregynog - History. Situated far from any city yet at the heart of Welsh history, art and politics.
History. Gregynog has existed for 800 years. By the 16th century it was the ...