Saturday, Feb 28, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Penysarn History
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Penysarn History
- Penysarn War Memorials on the Isle of Anglesey - Penysarn War Memorials on the Isle of Anglesey in North Wales. ... Anglesey,
Penysarn from the War Memorial ... Anglesey War Memorials>>Anglesey History.
- Family History Anglesey Smaller Villages 1 - Curious Fox - Village by village genealogy, family and local history enquiries for Anglesey. ...
Owen Roberts,born about 1809,was publican in 1841 at Penysarn. I can't make ...
- Llaneilian - Genuki - Oct 27, 2013 ... Church History ... coflein; Capel Carmel (Baptist), Chapel St, Penysarn - on
geograph.org.uk and "Carmel Baptist Chapel was built in 1842, ...
- Llaneilian Church - History, Travel, and accommodation information - Travel, history and heritage information about Llaneilian Church , a Historic
Church in Gwynedd, plus nearby ... Ash Cottage, Penysarn - 1.3 miles. Penysarn
- Apartment Rental in Pen-Y-Sarn with beach/lake nearby and walking - Ty Copr self catering apartments, ideal base for exploring coastal paths, walking
the Copper Mountain trail, an island truly steeped in history with breath taking ...