Saturday, May 23, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Penysarn History
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Penysarn History
- Penysarn War Memorials on the Isle of Anglesey - Penysarn War Memorials on the Isle of Anglesey in North Wales. ... History ·
Maritime History · Nature ... Anglesey, Penysarn War Memorial and Railings in
- Llaneilian Church - History, Travel, and accommodation information - History, tourist information, and nearby accommodation. BY DAVID ROSS,
EDITOR ... Ash Cottage, Penysarn - 1.3 miles. Penysarn, Gwynedd Sleeps: 5
- Family History Anglesey Smaller Villages 1 - Curious Fox - Village by village genealogy, family and local history enquiries for Anglesey. ...
Owen Roberts,born about 1809,was publican in 1841 at Penysarn. I can't make ...
- Llaneilian - Genuki - Oct 27, 2013 ... Church History ... coflein; Capel Carmel (Baptist), Chapel St, Penysarn - on
geograph.org.uk and "Carmel Baptist Chapel was built in 1842, ...
- Amlwch Data - Genealogy & History - Amlwch History - Owen Griffith was born in 1851, the son of Robert and Sydney Griffith, of Lletroed,
near the village of Penysarn. He gave up working in the copper mines and ...