Sunday, Nov 23, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Pentylone
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Pentylone
- Erowid Experience Vaults: bk-MBDP (also Pentylone, bk-Methyl-K ... - (also Pentylone, bk-Methyl-K, Beta-Keto-Methylbenzodioxolylpentanamine) (3
Total) ... Worth a Second Look, vanitykills, bk-MBDP (Pentylone) ...
- Erowid Experience Vaults: bk-MBDP (Pentylone) - Potent and ... - Mar 12, 2012 ... An Experience with bk-MBDP (Pentylone). 'Potent and Possibly Dangerous' by
- Pentylone (hydrochloride) (CAS 17763-01-8) || Cayman Chemical ... - 1 Pentylone, a cathinone derivative shown to have psychostimulant effects, was
recently identified as a component of the designer drug mixture, NRG.
- 2,3-Pentylone isomer (hydrochloride) || Cayman Chemical | Supplier - Pentylone is a synthetic cathinone that has been detected in party pills and
powders. 1,2 Structurally, pentylone features a 3,4-methylenedioxy group
attached to ...
- Pentylone HCl - Cerilliant Corporation - Developed in the 1960's, pentylone is a newer bath salt cathinone and stimulant
sold in a blend called “NRG-1” with other bath salts such as flephedrone, ...