Pearce, Arizona: History
Image Gallery :: Pearce, Arizona History
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Pearce, Arizona History
- Pearce and Fittsburg - Arizona Ghost Town - Pearce's post office was established March 6, 1896 and has not been ... Pearce
even had its own motion picture theater. ... Courtesy Arizona Historical Society ...
- Ghost Town Trails - Pearce, Cochise County, Arizona - Pictures,maps and stories of historical old west towns. ... The town of Pearce was
discovered by and named after Cornishman, James Pearce, miner and ...
- Ghost Town Trails - Cochise County, Arizona - The actual "Ghost Town Trail" consists of the towns of Pearce, Courtland and
Gleeson. ... Arizona has a rich mineral history and mines abounded here, some ...
- Pearce, Arizona (85625) Conditions & Forecast | Weather ... - Historical Weather · Climate Change; Activities ... Pearce, AZ .... North of
Ironwood Rd., Pearce, AZ, 80.3 °F, 78 °F, 19 °F, 10%, ESE at 8.0 mph, 0.00 in / hr
, 4396 ...
- Ghost Towns, Slaughter Ranch, & Portal - the Southern Arizona Guide - Pearce was a mining town named for miner and rancher, James Pearce. He
discovered ... It's a pretty drive through Old West history.