Wednesday, Apr 16, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Non-classical Carbocation
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Non-classical Carbocation
- Crystal structure closes classic carbocation case | Chemistry World - Jul 4, 2013 ... After more than 60 years, crystals of the 2-norbornyl cation have finally put its '
nonclassical' structure, with a pentacoordinate carbon, beyond ...
- German scientists solve nonclassical 2-norbornyl carbocation structure - Jul 5, 2013 ... A debate has gone on for 64 years regarding the classical or nonclassical nature
of the 2-norbornyl carbocation. It was in 1949 that Saul ...
- 1,3-Cationic Alkylidene Migration of Nonclassical Carbocation: A ... - Dec 31, 2013 ... For quite a long time, nonclassical carbocations have only been regarded as
special intermediates with limited cases in solvolysis reactions.
- Solving An Old Bonding Debate - Chemical & Engineering News - Jul 8, 2013 ... Crystallography: 2-Norbornyl cation structure shows nonclassical bonding at last
... Keywords: norbornene, norbornyl cation, carbocation.
- Non-classical carbonium ions - Unexpected Interactions arising from Non-Classical effects. The bromination of ...
ion formed from 1, 4. Non-Classical carbocation formed by C bridging from 1.