Tuesday, Jul 29, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
No 162 Squadron RCAF
Image Gallery :: No 162 Squadron RCAF
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: No 162 Squadron RCAF
- The Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) - Aircraft - Fighting the U ... - 31 Jul 42: Lockheed Hudson Mk IIIA, RCAF s/n BW625 of No. ... 162 (Bomber
Reconnaissance) Squadron based at Reykjavik, Iceland with Flying Officer C. C.
- No. 162 Squadron, Canadian Air Force - Formed as a Bomber Reconnaissance Squadron at Yarmouth, Nova Scotia on
May 19, 1942 with Canso A aircraft, the squadron spent an uneventful eighteen ...
- RCAF Cansos 9701 to 9750 - To No. 4 (BR) Squadron at Ucluelet , BC on 12 January 1944. To No. ... To No. 3 (
OTU) Squadron at RCAF Station Patricia Bay, BC on 5 January 1945, to No. ......
162 (BR) Squadron on 2 January 1943, when it suffered a Category B crash at ...
- 162 (BR) - Shearwater Aviation Museum - RCAF Dartmouth Oct 1943 - Jan 1944 ... No. 162 Squadron formed as a Bomber
Reconnaissance (BR) unit, equipped with Consolidated Canso A aircraft, on 19 ...
- Royal Canadian Air Force (1924-1948) - Shearwater Aviation Museum - No.5 (Flying Boat) Squadron, the RCAF's second post-depression squadron, ... In
January 1944, 162 Squadron transferred from RCAF Station Dartmouth to ...