Saturday, Dec 20, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Morrocan Jews: Surnames
Related Resources :: Morrocan Jews Surnames
- The names of Moroccan Jews - Dafina.net - The meaning of the names of Moroccan jews. Some of the names of moroccan
families,their meaning and origin: Abbou. Abehsera: "the man with the mat".
- Jewish Genealogy in Morocco - Yet genealogic researchers seeking Jewish records face significant difficulties. ...
genealogist because of the large number of letters it contains between various
Moroccan rabbis about numerous individuals. ... Index of Maghrebian surnames
- Sephardic Jewish Names and Genealogies - SephardicGen Home - Names, Sephardim, Jews, Sefard, Sephard. ... Alkana, Victor: "Surnames from a
3000 name family tree of Jews from the Island of Rhodes and Turkey" .
- Sephardim.com - links - This informative book not only provides surnames, but also recognized variants,
small ... The origin and meaning of Jewish names found in Morroco. Le sens de ...
- Consolidated Jewish Surname Index - Avotaynu - The Consolidated Jewish Surname Index is your gateway to information about
some 370000 Jewish surnames that appear in 31 different databases. ... (4,510
surnames) 4,644 different Moroccan surnames. Microfiche g. Jewish Burials in ...