Tuesday, Jul 29, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Manuel Arguilla
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Manuel Arguilla
- American Colonial Literature By Manuel E Arguilla - SEAsite - How My Brother Leon Brought Home A Wife. (American Colonial Literature) By
Manuel E. Arguilla. She stepped down from the carretela of Ca Celin with a quick,
- Who is Manuel Arguilla: Filipino writers, their lives, their work (PinoyLit) - I found out about Manuel Arguilla when I chanced upon a twenty peso copy of
How My Brother Leon Brought Home A Wife (And Other Stories) lying around ...
- How My Brother Leon Brought Home A Wife By Manuel E Arguilla ... - Aug 8, 2010 ... How My Brother Leon Brought Home A Wife By Manuel E Arguilla. gsp dispatch.
SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe 128 ...
- Manuel Arguilla - Wikipilipinas: The Hip 'n Free Philippine ... - Jan 19, 2009 ... Manuel Arguilla was born in Barrio Naguilian, Bauang, La Union on June 17,
1911. He was the fourth son of Crisanto Arguilla and Margarita ...
- Pinoy Folk Tales: Filipino Martyr: MANUEL E. ARGUILLA - Jan 18, 2013 ... Manuel E. Arguilla, acclaimed short story writer, patriot, and guerilla hero, was
born in Bauang, La Union on June 17, 1911. He was the fourth ...