Friday, Nov 28, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Mali Economy
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Mali Economy
- Mali - African Economic Outlook - The economy returned to growth (5%) in 2013 after the economic recession
triggered by the complicated political crisis of 2012. This should continue in 2014
- Mali Economy: Population, GDP, Inflation, Business, Trade, FDI ... - Learn more about the Mali economy, including the population of Mali, GDP, facts,
trade, business, inflation and other data and analysis on its economy from the ...
- Mali Home - World Bank - Latest news and information from the World Bank and its development work in
Mali. Access Mali's economy facts, statistics, project information, development ...
- The Malian Economy Holds Steady in the Face of Crisis - World Bank - Mar 14, 2013 ... The negative economic impact of the crisis in Mali was considerably mitigated by
a dramatic rebound in agricultural production as well as an ...
- Economy & Industry — Mali — Our Africa - Cotton is the mainstay of Mali's economy, accounting for over two-thirds of the