Saturday, Sep 20, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Mali Economy
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Mali Economy
- Mali Economy: Population, GDP, Inflation, Business, Trade, FDI ... - Learn more about the Mali economy, including the population of Mali, GDP, facts,
trade, business, inflation and other data and analysis on its economy from the ...
- Mali - African Economic Outlook - The economy returned to growth (5%) in 2013 after the economic recession
triggered by the complicated political crisis of 2012. This should continue in 2014
- The Malian Economy Holds Steady in the Face of Crisis - World Bank - Mar 14, 2013 ... The negative economic impact of the crisis in Mali was considerably mitigated by
a dramatic rebound in agricultural production as well as an ...
- Mali Economic Outlook - African Development Bank - The economy returned to growth (5%) in 2013 after the economic recession ...
UN Development Programme's 2013 Human Development Index ranks Mali only
- Mali: Economy - globalEDGE - Michigan State University - Mali: Economy ... Economic Trivia. Mali produces the third highest amount of gold
in Africa, making it the country's main export product. Trade Source: United ...