Saturday, Apr 19, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Mali Economy
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Mali Economy
- Mali Economy: Population, GDP, Inflation, Business, Trade, FDI ... - Learn more about the Mali economy, including the population of Mali, GDP, facts,
trade, business, inflation and other data and analysis on its economy from the ...
- Mali - African Economic Outlook - The Malian economy was in recession in 2012, with negative growth of -1.5%,
compared to the initial forecast of +5.6%. It is forecast to rebound to +5.4% in
- Mali Home - World Bank - Latest news and information from the World Bank and its development work in
Mali. Access Mali's economy facts, statistics, project information, development ...
- Mali Economic Outlook - African Development Bank - The Malian economy was in recession in 2012, with growth of -1.5%, compared
to the initial forecast of +5.6%. It is forecast to rebound to 5.4% in 2013 thanks to ...
- Economy & Industry — Mali — Our Africa - Cotton is the mainstay of Mali's economy, accounting for over two-thirds of the