Saturday, Apr 25, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Makrami: Yemen And Najran
Related Resources :: Makrami Yemen And Najran
- Najran: Down on the Yemeni Border | World Travel Buzz - Jan 7, 2014 ... They also have some Wa'eli and Makrami families. Makrami is a big giveaway as
to just how much Najran differs from the rest of the country.
- The Ismailis of Najran: Second-class Saudi Citizens: VI. Official ... - Ismailis from Najran complain that under Prince Mish'al, their identity as Ismailis
... into the Najran area at various times as refugees from southern Yemen, fleeing
political .... that is Shaikh al-Makrami,” to ask about freedom of religious practice.
- Mustelian Ismailis in Najran - Ismaili.NET WEB :: First Ismaili ... - A three-member delegation from the southern region of Najran, the ... in Yemen
said that the man arrested, Hussein Ismail Al Makrami, was a leading preacher.
According to witnesses in Najran, close to the Yemeni border, ...
- Ismailis: From Yemen to India and back | The Bohemian and The ... - May 6, 2010 ... According to a 2004 Saudi census, they number around 408,000 in Najran, and
their da'i is al-Fakhri Abdullah bin Mohammed al-Makrami.
- “The Ottoman Conquest of Yemen: The Isma'ili Perspective” in The ... - It should be noted that the Makrami line of dāʿ s in Yemen is ī different from the
..... present-day community is located predominantly in Najran in Saudi Arabia.