Thursday, Oct 30, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Makrami: Yemen And Najran
Image Gallery :: Makrami Yemen And Najran
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Makrami Yemen And Najran
- Najran: Down on the Yemeni Border | World Travel Buzz - Jan 7, 2014 ... Makrami is a big giveaway as to just how much Najran differs from the rest of ...
tunnels to get to the dam, which is on the border with Yemen.
- The Ismailis of Najran: Second-class Saudi Citizens: VI. Official ... - Ismailis from Najran complain that under Prince Mish'al, their identity as Ismailis
... into the Najran area at various times as refugees from southern Yemen, fleeing
.... that is Shaikh al-Makrami,” to ask about freedom of religious practice.139 The
- Ismailis: From Yemen to India and back | The Bohemian and The ... - May 6, 2010 ... According to a 2004 Saudi census, they number around 408,000 in Najran, and
their da'i is al-Fakhri Abdullah bin Mohammed al-Makrami.
- “The Ottoman Conquest of Yemen: The Isma'ili Perspective” in The ... - It should be noted that the Makrami line of dāʿ s in Yemen is ī different from the
..... present-day community is located predominantly in Najran in Saudi Arabia.
- Saudi Ismailis' sectarian strife / ISN - Nov 13, 2008 ... ... Ismaili cleric, Hussein Ismail al-Makrami, dubbed a "sorcerer" by the authorities
. ... According to official Saudi state media, the governor of Najran ... of lands near
Najran city for the resettlement Sunni Yemeni tribesmen, who, ...