Wednesday, Apr 23, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Linea Alba (cheek)
Image Gallery :: Linea Alba (cheek)
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Linea Alba (cheek)
- Oral Frictional Hyperkeratosis - eMedicine - Medscape - Mar 10, 2014 ... ... the buccal mucosa along the plane of occlusion (linea alba); and the habit of
chronic cheek, tongue, or lip biting (cheek- or lip-bite keratosis).
- What Is Linea Alba? | eHow - Chewing on the insides of the cheeks can cause linea alba, but has other
possible culprits. Dentures, orthodontic appliances, uneven teeth and aggressive
- D of keratotic white lesions - SlideShare - Jul 6, 2011 ... FOCAL (frictional) keratosis & cheek biting. smokeless tobacco-induced ...
Saturday 11 June 2011 16; LINEA ALBA:- “A horizontal streak on the ...
- Frictional keratosis - The Maxillofacial Center - Chronic cheek bite of the left buccal mucosa. ... This linea alba (Figure 1) is
considered to be a variation of normal anatomy but is called frictional keratosis, ...
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery - About Face - Facts - Mouth Patches - It may appear as a thin white line across the side of the cheek (called linea alba),
or as a discrete white patch anywhere in the mouth, but particularly on the gum ...