Sunday, Dec 21, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Linea Alba (cheek)
Related Resources :: Linea Alba (cheek)
- What Is Linea Alba? | eHow - Chewing on the insides of the cheeks can cause linea alba, but has other
possible culprits. Dentures, orthodontic appliances, uneven teeth and aggressive
- Oral Frictional Hyperkeratosis - Medscape Reference - Mar 10, 2014 ... ... the buccal mucosa along the plane of occlusion (linea alba); and the habit of
chronic cheek, tongue, or lip biting (cheek- or lip-bite keratosis).
- Frictional keratosis - The Maxillofacial Center - This linea alba (Figure 1) is considered to be a variation of normal anatomy but is
called frictional keratosis, chronic cheek bite keratosis or morsicatio buccarum ...
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery - About Face - Facts - Mouth Patches - It may appear as a thin white line across the side of the cheek (called linea alba),
or as a discrete white patch anywhere in the mouth, but particularly on the gum ...
- Ask an Expert: Linea Alba and Bumps - Netwellness.org - May 6, 2010 ... I have a wisdom tooth at the right side where the cheek is bitten routinely. I can
find linea alba on both sides near the back end of the cheeks at ...