Wednesday, Nov 26, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Keisai Aoki: Okinawa
Image Gallery :: Keisai Aoki Okinawa
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Keisai Aoki Okinawa
- The Story of Hannah Riddell and Hansen's Disease - Anglicans Online - We have our own 'Father Damian' in the person of Keisai Aoki, the first ... By
having been in southernmost Okinawa and in northeast Japan, Aomori, I had the
- LEPER COLONY on OKINAWA - AIRAKU-EN 愛楽園 - an album on ... - Enter CHRISTIANITY....and a young Leper named Keisai Aoki 青木恵哉. Please
read his short story here, and you will understand how Okinawa's AIRAKU-EN ...
- A Leper Colony on the Northern Tip of YAGAJI ISLAND on OKINAWA - Sep 11, 2012 ... The founder of Okinawa's AIRAKU-EN was one of those Lepers, who ...
CHRISTIANITY....and a young Leper named Keisai Aoki 青木恵哉.
- 「愛楽園」 創設者の青木恵哉著 『選ばれた島』 について: 現在流通する ... - A Leprosy Sanatorium, known as "Okinawa Airakuen" of Yagaji, Nago City was
established in 1937 by AOKI Keisai, a former member of Anglican Church ...
- Presiding bishop's keynote address at Anglican Peace Conference - Apr 16, 2013 ... Worldwide Anglican Peace Conference in Okinawa .... A young man named
Keisai Aoki entered another sanatorium on Oshima as a teenager ...