Tuesday, Mar 31, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Keisai Aoki: Okinawa
Image Gallery :: Keisai Aoki Okinawa
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Keisai Aoki Okinawa
- LEPER COLONY on OKINAWA - AIRAKU-EN 愛楽園 - an album on ... - Enter CHRISTIANITY....and a young Leper named Keisai Aoki 青木恵哉. Please
read his short story here, and you will understand how Okinawa's AIRAKU-EN ...
- The Story of Hannah Riddell and Hansen's Disease - Anglicans Online - We have our own 'Father Damian' in the person of Keisai Aoki, the first ... By
having been in southernmost Okinawa and in northeast Japan, Aomori, I had the
- 「愛楽園」 創設者の青木恵哉著 『選ばれた島』 について: 現在流通する ... - A Leprosy Sanatorium, known as "Okinawa Airakuen" of Yagaji, Nago City was
established in 1937 by AOKI Keisai, a former member of Anglican Church ...
- JPRI Occasional Paper No. 32 - Japanese anthropologist Aoki Tamotsu has noted that Chrysanthemum served ...
Yet, given the way the U.S. occupation of Japan and postwar Japanese ignored
Chinese, Koreans, Okinawans, and other ...... Tokyo: Nihon keizai shinbunsha.
- JPRI Working Paper No. 40 - Japan Policy Research Institute - (Public opinion turned-or was turned-against Aoki when the ambassador was ...
says Yasuhiro Tase, a Nihon Keizai Shimbun reporter and author of the book,
Crime .... the agreement by which the United States returned Okinawa to Japan.