Tuesday, Jan 27, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Hexokinase: Consequences Of Hexose Phosphorylation
Image Gallery :: Hexokinase Consequences Of Hexose Phosphorylation
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Hexokinase Consequences Of Hexose Phosphorylation
- Hexokinase - Genes that encode hexokinase have been discovered in each domain of life,
ranging from bacteria, yeast, and ... Consequences of hexose phosphorylation.
- Pfam: Family: Hexokinase_1 (PF00349) - Crystal structures of hexokinase 1 from Kluyveromyces lactis. ... 1 Variation; 2
Reaction; 3 Consequences of hexose phosphorylation; 4 Size of different
- Biochemistry: Carbohydrates - Liver uses Glucokinase to trap glucose instead of hexokinase. ... It works on other
hexose sugars too. ... This is referred to as substrate-level phosphorylation, via a
coupled reaction with #6, as opposed to oxidative phosphorylation, via electron ...
- The Unique Hexokinase of Kluyveromyces lactis - Oct 10, 2003 ... The kinetic constants of ATP-dependent glucose phosphorylation ... RAG5 turned
out equivalent in complementing hexose phosphorylation, however, ......
Proteomic and Functional Consequences of Hexokinase Deficiency in ...
- Carbon Source-Dependent Phosphorylation of Hexokinase PII and ... - The reversible phosphorylation of Hxk2p is carbon source dependent, being
more extensive on poor carbon ..... Hexokinase activity in different hexose kinase
mutantsa ..... Proteomic and Functional Consequences of Hexokinase Deficiency