Friday, Oct 31, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Henry Jackson Hunt: Early Life
Image Gallery :: Henry Jackson Hunt Early Life
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Henry Jackson Hunt Early Life
- BRIGADIER GENERAL HENRY JACKSON HUNT - Civil War ... - (One story told about him was that when one of his artillery officers appealed for
more ammunition in the midst of a battle, Hunt scolded him, "Young man, are ...
- Henry Jackson Hunt - Virtualology - HUNT, Henry Jackson, soldier, born in Detroit, Michigan. 14 September, 1819.
His grandfather, Thomas (1754-1809), served in the Revolution, and at the time
- Hunt, Henry Jackson (1819-1889), Collection of Henry Jackson Hunt ... - Background: Henry Jackson Hunt was Chief of the Artillery in the Army of the
Potomac. Considered by his contemporaries the greatest artillery tactician and ...
- Brigadier General Henry Hunt - Confederation of Union Generals - Brigadier General Henry Hunt. Henry Jackson Hunt was born September 14,
1819 in Detroit, Michigan, the son of Samuel Hunt, a career army infantry officer.
- The Military Staff - Civil War Trust - Due to scarcity of weapons in the early days of the war, many were
commissioned ... Henry Jackson Hunt was the Chief of Artillery for the Army of the