Wednesday, Oct 22, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Henry Jackson Hunt: Early Life
Image Gallery :: Henry Jackson Hunt Early Life
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Henry Jackson Hunt Early Life
- Henry Jackson Hunt - Virtualology - HUNT, Henry Jackson, soldier, born in Detroit, Michigan. 14 September, 1819.
His grandfather, Thomas (1754-1809), served in the Revolution, and at the time
- Brigadier General Henry Hunt - Confederation of Union Generals - Brigadier General Henry Hunt. Henry Jackson Hunt was born September 14,
1819 in Detroit, Michigan, the son of Samuel Hunt, a career army infantry officer.
- BRIGADIER GENERAL HENRY JACKSON HUNT - Civil War ... - (One story told about him was that when one of his artillery officers appealed for
more ammunition in the midst of a battle, Hunt scolded him, "Young man, are ...
- Henry Jackson Hunt: The Unsung Hero Of Gettysburg | RedState - Jul 3, 2013 ... After two days of intensive battle, General Robert E. Lee felt that victory ... focus
on the larger than life characters found throughout American history. ... Henry
Jackson Hunt was one of those men and he is worth remembering.
- The Military Staff - Civil War Trust - Due to scarcity of weapons in the early days of the war, many were
commissioned ... Henry Jackson Hunt was the Chief of Artillery for the Army of the