Monday, Jul 28, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Henry Jackson Hunt: Early Life
Image Gallery :: Henry Jackson Hunt Early Life
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Henry Jackson Hunt Early Life
- BRIGADIER GENERAL HENRY JACKSON HUNT - Civil War ... - (One story told about him was that when one of his artillery officers appealed for
more ammunition in the midst of a battle, Hunt scolded him, "Young man, are ...
- Henry Jackson Hunt - Virtualology A Virtual Education Project - HUNT, Henry Jackson, soldier, born in Detroit, Michigan. 14 September, 1819.
His grandfather, Thomas (1754-1809), served in the Revolution, and at the time
- Brigadier General Henry Hunt - Confederation of Union Generals - Brigadier General Henry Hunt. Henry Jackson Hunt was born September 14,
1819 in Detroit, Michigan, the son of Samuel Hunt, a career army infantry officer.
- People of Detroit | Henry Jackson Hunt - History Detroit - Henry Jackson Hunt was the son of Colonel Thomas Hunt of the Revolutionary
Army and later the United States Army. After Colonel Hunt's death in St. Louis, ...
- The Man Behind The Guns: A Military Biography Of ... - Goodreads - Dec 18, 2002 ... The deadly accurate guns of the Union artillery were the most feared weapons on
Civil War battlefields. General Henry Jackson Hunt, the ...