Thursday, Jan 29, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Gordon V Selico
Image Gallery :: Gordon V Selico
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Gordon V Selico
- Misrepresentation Lecture | Contract Law | Law Teacher - In Gordon v Selico Ltd (1986) 278 EG 53, it was held that painting over dry rot,
immediately prior to sale of the property, was a fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Contract law - New World Encyclopedia - Jun 18, 2013 ... According to Gordon v. Selico, it is possible to make a misrepresentation either
by words or by conduct, although not everything said or done is ...
- Taylor v. Hamer  EWCA Civ 1130 - In support of this submission, Mr Ticciati relies on Gordon v. Selico Ltd  1
EGLR 71. In that case, the contract for the sale of the property in question ...
- 4. Misrepresentation - B, impressed by the interior of the dining room, bought the flat. Did S make an
actionable misrepresentation? See Gordon v. Selico (1986) 11 HLR 219.
- From Dust DOES Need Online, Badly Ported | Rock, Paper, Shotgun - Aug 18, 2011 ... “According to the misrepresentation act of 1967 and backed up by the 1986 case
of Gordon v Selico (link here), when an UBIsoft employee ...