Thursday, Apr 24, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Etna, Pennsylvania: History
Image Gallery :: Etna, Pennsylvania History
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Etna, Pennsylvania History
- Etna, PA History 1 - Freepages - Ancestry.com - The following pages of information about Etna, PA were provided by two "warm
and ... Etna has a proud history enriched by the presence of famous people and ...
- Etna, PA History 2 - Freepages - Ancestry.com - Before the incorporation of Etna, and after the canal boom began, the Pine Creek
area, as it was known, became the village of Centerville in 1826, and ...
- Scarehouse History - The Story Behind The Building | Scarehouse - History. Our historic building holds decades of secrets and haunted history.
ScareHouse is located at 118 Locust St in Etna, PA. The ScareHouse has
- HISTORY - ETNA Economic Development Corporation - Etna has a proud history enriched by the presence of famous people, events, and
... Construction of Pittsburgh-Freeport Road and the Pennsylvania Canal ...
- Borough of Etna - Tune to 1670 AM for the Etna Borough Emergency Alert Radio Station ...
Southwestern Pennsylvania Sustainable Community Essentials Certification ...
This incredible piece of our history was donated by Elmer Steuernagel who now
lives in ...