Thursday, Oct 30, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Edict Of Fontainebleau (1540)
Image Gallery :: Edict Of Fontainebleau (1540)
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Edict Of Fontainebleau (1540)
- Francis I (France) Facts, information, pictures | Encyclopedia.com ... - The Edict of Fontainebleau (1540) brought the full machinery of royal government
into action against suspected heretics. A second reversal in his foreign policy ...
- History of the Rise of the Huguenots - Project Gutenberg - Royal Edict of Fontainebleau (June 1, 1540), 218. Increased Severity, and
Appeal cut off, 218. Exceptional Fairness of President Caillaud, 219. Letters-
- May 27 - Penhook - Since the French monarchy had increased its prosecution of heresy with the Edict
of Fontainebleau (1540), it had become increasingly dangerous to profess ...
- Counter-Reformation - ... 1540 – Edict of Fontainebleau makes Protestants subject to the Inquisition;
1551 – Edict of Chateaubriand establishes more measures against the
- François de Valois, Roi de France (1494 - 1547) - Genealogy - Geni - Fontainebleau, for instance, had a gushing fountain in its courtyard where ....
against Protestants were codified in the Edict of Fontainebleau (1540) issued by