Sunday, Jan 25, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
East Side Gallery: Description
Image Gallery :: East Side Gallery Description
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: East Side Gallery Description
- Berlin - East Side Gallery - visitBerlin.de EN - Right after the fall of the Berlin Wall, the East Side Gallery was painted by 118
artists from 21 dif-ferent countries. Using various artistic means, the artists ...
- Berlin Tourist Guide: East Side Gallery - Dailysoft - East Side Gallery The Wall is about 0.62 miles long at the Mühlenstrasse and that
is the longest preserved part in Berlin. On the East Berlin's side the Wall was ...
- East Side Gallery - TripAdvisor - East Side Gallery, Berlin: See 3027 reviews, articles, and 1635 photos of East ...
Owner description: This mile-long stretch of the Berlin Wall is one of the largest.
- History of East Side Gallery - The East Side Gallery is a special place, where art has become the expression
for a unique point in time of the history of a separated Germany. It is a meeting ...
- File:Bundesarchiv B 145 Bild-F088809-0038, Berlin, East Side ... - 25.7.1991 "East-Side-Gallery", gelegen zwischen der Jannowitzbrücke und der
Oberbaumbrücke. ... if the original description text is biased, write here why!