Wednesday, Apr 1, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Dodrill-GMR
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Dodrill-GMR
- Dodrill-GMR Mechanical Heart | Archive | GM Heritage Center - The development of the first mechanical heart pump in 1952 - The Dodrill-GMR
- GM General Motors Dodrill-GMR 1952 Heart Pump Display Harper ... - Mar 7, 2010 ... In 1952, Dr. Forest Dodrill, a surgeon at Wayne State Universitys Harper Hospital
and President of the Michigan Heart Association, was ...
- Dodrill GMR Heart | National Museum of American History - The Dodrill-GMR heart project was a collaborative effort led by Dr. Forest Dewey
Dodrill of Harper Hospital in Detroit, Michigan and General Motors Research ...
- How a car company built the world's first mechanical heart - Jalopnik - Jul 20, 2011 ... That result was the Dodrill-GMR Mechanical Heart, built by GM Research
Laboratories and funded in part by the American Heart Association.
- GM Helped To Make The First Mechanical Heart | GM Authority - Oct 15, 2014 ... The Dodrill-GMR Mechanical Heart was the first of its kind, and it allowed for
many new types of procedures, inspiring generations of future ...