Saturday, Apr 19, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Dodrill-GMR
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Dodrill-GMR
- Dodrill-GMR Mechanical Heart | Archive | GM Heritage Center - The development of the first mechanical heart pump in 1952 - The Dodrill-GMR
- GM General Motors Dodrill-GMR 1952 Heart Pump Display Harper ... - Mar 7, 2010 ... In 1952, Dr. Forest Dodrill, a surgeon at Wayne State Universitys Harper Hospital
and President of the Michigan Heart Association, was ...
- Dodrill GMR Heart | National Museum of American History - The Dodrill-GMR heart project was a collaborative effort led by Dr. Forest Dewey
Dodrill of Harper Hospital in Detroit, Michigan and General Motors Research ...
- How a car company built the world's first mechanical heart - Jalopnik - Jul 20, 2011 ... That result was the Dodrill-GMR Mechanical Heart, built by GM Research
Laboratories and funded in part by the American Heart Association.
- Dodrill GMR Heart, about 1952 | Flickr - Photo Sharing! - Jun 4, 2012 ... MG*M-06790 The Dodrill-GMR heart project was a collaborative effort led by Dr.
Forest Dewey Dodrill of Harper Hospital in Detroit, Michigan ...