Saturday, Oct 25, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Currie V Misa
Image Gallery :: Currie V Misa
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Currie V Misa
- insitelaw - Law of Contract: Consideration - Insite Law magazine - 5.1 Definition of Consideration. 5.1.1 The traditional definition. Currie v Misa (
1875) LR 10 Ex 153. “A valuable consideration in the sense of the law may
- lawmentor.co.uk - Glossary - Consideration - Currie v Misa (1875) was a key case in defining consideration and states “some
right, interest, profit, or benefit accruing to the one party, or some forbearance, ...
- Case Law Quotes | Consideration - Oct 6, 2014 ... Thomas v Thomas (1842) 2 QB 851, per Patterson J: Motive is not the ... to pay
money to him. Lush J in Currie v Misa (1875) LR 10 Ex 153:.
- Consideration case law - SlideShare - Nov 18, 2011 ... 1. CONSIDERATION LIST OF CASES 1. Currie v Misa (1875) LR 10 Ex 153; (
1875-76) LR 1 App Cas 554 2. Dunlop v Selfridge Ltd  AC ...
- Consideration, Promissery Estoppel & Duress Flashcards - Apr 16, 2012 ... Currie v Misa - 'a valuable consideration, may consist either in some right,
interest, profit, or benefit accruing to the one party, or some ...