Thursday, Jul 31, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Currie V Misa
Image Gallery :: Currie V Misa
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Currie V Misa
- Consideration Lecture Notes | Contract Law | Law Teacher - Lush J. in Currie v Misa (1875) LR 10 Exch 153 refered to consideration as
consisting of a detriment to the promisee or a benefit to the promisor: "... some
- insitelaw - Law of Contract: Consideration - 5.1 Definition of Consideration. 5.1.1 The traditional definition. Currie v Misa (
1875) LR 10 Ex 153. “A valuable consideration in the sense of the law may
- Currie v Misa Meaning/Definition of - Encyclo - Currie v Misa Results from the online English Encyclopedia at a glance.
- lawmentor.co.uk - Glossary - Consideration - Currie v Misa (1875) was a key case in defining consideration and states “some
right, interest, profit, or benefit accruing to the one party, or some forbearance, ...
- Consideration, Promissery Estoppel & Duress Flashcards - Apr 16, 2012 ... Currie v Misa - 'a valuable consideration, may consist either in some right,
interest, profit, or benefit accruing to the one party, or some ...