Sunday, Apr 20, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Currie V Misa
Image Gallery :: Currie V Misa
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Currie V Misa
- Consideration Lecture Notes | Contract Law | Law Teacher - Lush J. in Currie v Misa (1875) LR 10 Exch 153 refered to consideration as
consisting of a detriment to the promisee or a benefit to the promisor: "... some
- insitelaw - Law of Contract: Consideration - Insite Law Magazine - 5.1 Definition of Consideration. 5.1.1 The traditional definition. Currie v Misa (
1875) LR 10 Ex 153. “A valuable consideration in the sense of the law may
- Consideration, Promissery Estoppel & Duress Flashcards - Apr 16, 2012 ... Currie v Misa - 'a valuable consideration, may consist either in some right,
interest, profit, or benefit accruing to the one party, or some ...
- Consideration - SlideShare - Nov 7, 2009 ... Lush J in Currie v Misa (1875). “ A valuable consideration in the eyes of the law
may consist either in some right, interest, profit or benefit to one ...
- An Introduction to the English Law of Contract - Megaw J in Edwards v Skyways Ltd  1 WLR 349 (QBD): “Where the subject
-matter of the ... Lush J in Currie v Misa (1875) LR 10 Ex 153: “a valuable ...