Saturday, Oct 25, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Image Gallery :: Capillaria Aerophila
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Capillaria Aerophila
- Lungworms | CAPC Vet - Eucoleus aerophilus (also known as Capillaria aerophila) is primarily a parasite
of the respiratory tract of the fox; it has also been reported from the dog, cat, and ...
- Eucoleus aerophilus | American Association of Veterinary ... - Jun 20, 2014 ... SYNONYMS: Capillariaaerophila (Creplin, 1839). HISTORY: The worm was
found in a fox and name Trichosomaaeophilus by Creplin in 1839.
- Molecular Detection of Capillaria aerophila, an Agent of Canine and ... - Capillaria aerophila, a trichuroid nematode causing pulmonary infections in wild
and domestic carnivores, is occasionally and potentially poorly recognized in ...
- New insights into morphological and biological features of Capillaria ... - Capillaria aerophila is a trichuroid nematode affecting the respiratory system of
dogs, cats, wild carnivores and, occasionally, humans. Animals become infected
- Capillaria - WikiVet - Capillaria aerophila is associated with respiratory disease of cats and dogs. The
worm can be found in the nasal passages, sinuses ...