Friday, Dec 19, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Brighton Razor Gangs
Related Resources :: Brighton Razor Gangs
- Brighton on Film - Trespass - Apr 4, 2011 ... Showing the city's (or at the time town's) criminal underbelly, it took the audience
amongst the razor gangs who hung out at Brighton's seaside ...
- WHEN GANGS RULED THE RACECOURSE; As Britain emerged ... - In July, at Brighton, the Sabini gang slashed John Phillips with razors and, at
Newmarket, they attacked JM Dick, the racing correspondent of the Evening
- Brighton Rock: stepping into the black-and-white world of Pinkie and ... - Jan 22, 2011 ... Brighton is good at firing the imagination with such fancies. If you count Brighton
Rock – that tale of razor gangs and retribution – as one of the ...
- Brighton Rock: still peerless after all these years | spiked review of ... - Jan 28, 2011 ... Brighton Rock is the story of Pinkie Brown, a young hoodlum in 1930s Brighton,
at the end of the era of the 'razor gangs' that were the closest ...
- Brighton Rock (1947) - IMDb - Pinkie Brown is a small-town hoodlum whose gang runs a protection racket
based at Brighton race ... Graham Greene's Shocking Thriller of the RAZOR