Saturday, Jan 31, 2015
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
Biyomaal: Clan Tree
Image Gallery :: Biyomaal Clan Tree
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: Biyomaal Clan Tree
- About The Horn - Jan 6, 2006 ... Presently, a sub-clan of the main Dir clan-family is called BIYOMAAL and live ...
mothers often carry a knife or a short stick of the WAGAR tree.
- Somali People: Beautiful and Ancient Cushitic-nomadic People of ... - Jun 17, 2014 ... Clan and family structure: The clan groupings of the Somali people .... as well as
the Gadabuursi, Akisho (Akishe), Biamal (Biyomaal), Surre and Gurgura. ..... the
First of Muharram (when an angel is said to shake the tree of life ...
- The Somali Dir Clan's History: Codka Beesha Direed: 04/24/11 - Apr 24, 2011 ... The Biyomaal (Somali: Biimaal) is a Somali clan that forms part of ...... fragile and
subject to intensive grazing, intensive destruction of tree for ...
- SomaliNet Forums • View topic - CLAINS JUBBALAND STATE!!!!!! - jubbaland has tree regions jubbada hose, jubbada dhexe ,gedo :som: Arround
and in the city ... Biyomaal, Ogaadeen, Harti, Mareexaan. Xagar.
- Kenya government walks a tightrope in Somalia as Kismayo gets ... - May 19, 2013 ... Somalia's clan elders have created a new mini-state and elected a Kenyan ... I
recognize Biyomaal for their residence in and around Jamaame district ... by
burning down every single tree, if we really want peacefull Somalia.