Wednesday, Apr 23, 2014
Museum of Learning
Explore a Virtual Museum of Knowledge
AB Aurigae: X-ray Spectrum
Image Gallery :: AB Aurigae X-ray Spectrum
** images are derived based on close guess matching, may not be exact. - Thumbnail images link to source website and full size image and additional content.
Related Resources :: AB Aurigae X-ray Spectrum
- The first high-resolution X-ray spectrum of a Herbig Star: The case of ... - Oct 16, 2006 ... AB Aurigae reveals a soft X-ray spectrum, most plasma being concentrated at 1-6
MK. The He-like triplet reveals no signatures of increased ...
- X-ray Observatory Reveals A Magnetic Surprise -- ScienceDaily - Feb 24, 2007 ... "The first high-resolution X-ray spectrum of a Herbig Star: AB Aurigae," by
Alessandra Telleschi, Manuel Güdel, Kevin Briggs, Stephen Skinner, ...
- The Hα line forming region of AB Aurigae spatially resolved at sub ... - Jun 18, 2010 ... The first high-resolution X-ray spectrum of a Herbig star: AB Aurigae ... We
computed and calibrated the spectral visibilities of AB Aur between ...
- Star's Magnetic Field Slams its Solar Winds Back Together - Feb 22, 2007 ... AB Aurigae contains 2.7 times the mass of our Sun, and it's one of the largest ...
When the region was viewed in the X-ray spectrum, AB Aurgae ...
- Short-term spectral variability in AB Aurigae: Clues for activity in ... - Printed in U.S.A. SHORT-TERM SPECTRAL VARIABILITY IN AB AURIGAE: ......
at the stellar surface, and we can expect an X-ray emission from this shock.